Learning can be challenging at times, even for the brightest and most motivated student.
We understand all students are unique in their own ways, each with a different set of skills and needs in learning. Matrix’s mission is to equip our students with the tools they need in order to achieve success. Our competency-based program is an integral part in preparing them to be successful in work, college, and life
At Matrix, Students Develop:
- Organization of material for projects, note-taking, reading for different purposes and understanding assignment requirements.
- Awareness of task demands, flexibility, learning preferences, awareness of learning process and self-evaluation.
- Ability to design a plan of strategies for meeting learning needs and carry out a plan systematically and sequentially
- Organization of time and resources
- Cooperation in working with other
- Utilize support network and resources